Final Reflection

My learning experience in Technical Communication is quite fruitful. I believe that I have learned some skills that help me in improving my communication skills and writing a product evaluation. There are some goals which I have yet to fulfill which is my presentation skills, I still have problems with impromptu speech when giving a presentation which does not require one to memorise a script. I can feel that I have a long way to improve my presentation skills since I have used to memorise a script and endless rehearsals which is similar to preparing a music exam recital or a performance.

What I have learned from the showcase as an audience member, is about the different styles of presentation from the six presenting groups. From what I have watched during the presentation, one thing that stands out is the usage of the video in the introduction before introducing the team members. I feel this is something that attracts me as an audience member in the beginning. This is one strategy I like the most as it makes an initial engagement to the audience by just simply watching a video, after which it creates an effect that makes the audience curious about the purpose of a presentation.

Comments

  1. Thank you for this final reflection, Luna. I appreciate your effort with this assignment and with the module in general. I'm glad you feel ypu had some positive takeaways from the module.

    Best wishes as you continue your learning journey at SIT and beyond.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 assignment: Formal email

First Draft of Geotab